Psychology department. Department of Psychology has been shouldering the task of cultivating students in psychology specialty. These free educated normal students will be middle school teachers of mental health education, mental counseling, psychological research and school management in the future. Major courses: General Psychology, Experimental Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Thinking Psychology, Psychology Statistics, Psychology Survey, Educational Psychology, Middle and Primary School Psychology, and School Psychology, etc. Awarded Degree: Science Bachelor
Applied Psychology. These non-normal students in applied psychology department are educated for person with ability of mental counseling and treatment in education, justice, and administration management, and of human resource management. Major Courses: General Psychology, Experimental Psychology, Social Psychology, Management Psychology, Personality Psychology, Organizational and Behavioral Psychology, Mental Counseling and Treatment, Abnormal Psychology, and Human Resource Management, etc. Awarded Degree: Science Bachelor
For Postgraduates for Master Degree:
- Basic Psychology. Including Time Psychology, Personality and Mental Health, Personality and Culture, Personality Psychology and Cognitive Psychology.
- Developmental and Educational Psychology. Including Learning and Thinking Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Creative Thinking and Learning Psychology.
- Applied Psychology. Including Sports Psychology and Human Resource Exploitation and Management.
For Postgraduates for Doctor Degree:
- Basic Psychology. Including Cognitive Processes, Cognitive Neuroscience, Cognitive Psychology, Personality Processes, Personality and Mental Health, Personality and Culture, and Personality Survey.
- Developmental and Educational Psychology. Including Learning and Thinking Psychology and Developmental Psychology.